Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patricks Day Card

My mom has always celebrated  St. Patrick's Day to the fullest with our family.It was her fathers birthday so it is special to her. She makes cornbeef & cabbage with red potatos as well as some type of green cake. This is my baby's first St Patricks Day & I am so excited for him to begin the tradition. I made this card for my mom, I hope she loves it.


I used my gypsy to design this card. There wasn't too much designing to be done but it helped me pass time.I used my cuddle bug swirly embossing folder on the white background and gold ink for the stamp. Today I plan on scrapbooking  some so I hope to have more posts. Thanks for checking my blog out :)

4 comments:

  1. What a great tradition to continue on........cute card, I'm sure your mum will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love what you did with this card! Have fun today celebrating the holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy!
    I, too, have a Gypsy, (for quite some time) but am kinda terrified of it. I've played w/it a little, but never really used it w/my Expression. Can't seem to learn the "welding" part, which is what I wanted it for! Maybe someday! Anyway, LOVE this card & sure your Mom will love it too! Great job! ALWAYS look forward to see what you create! Happy First St. Paddy's to your little guy as well as a BIG happy birthday! Boy, I can see some scrapbook pages coming!
    Hugs from R.I.,
    Laura
    http://bunniescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my gypsy for christmas.I really like it but have been scared of it for awhile now too. I take it to class with me and mess with it, I havent' figured out how to weld either,or zoom. I do like that we get exclusive cartridges,but sometimes I think its a pain to plug it in to the cricut. I put all my cartridges away since they are on my gyspy to save space. ( I live in a tiny apartment). it is cool to see where exactly its cutting on the gypsy. Thank you for checking out my blog again :)I can't wait to post pictures of my vicentes first birthday

    ReplyDelete